- Options to configure death notices using HLAE commands has been added, you can:
- Show / hide kill notifications for specific players
- Highlight notifications for specific players
- Change the duration of notifications
- Buttons to copy the SteamID of players have been added
- Fixed error while downloading HLAE due to recent TLS GitHub changes
- Fixed "Generate video" option not correctly loaded
- Added cs_agency overview
- POV demos are now ignored during multiple analysis
- Fixed missing data when a bot got a kill for kills / deaths events selection
- Fixed camera not switching during killstreak when watching highlights / lowlights
- Fixed possible error with some sharecode
- Fixed taskbar progression not reset when an error occured during analysis
- Fixed SteamID format on kills sheet
- Hungarian files were missing, it's fixed
- Fixed unable to select multiple demos on demos list
- Fixed a crash when clicking on the context menu from demos list
- Uncompressed videos:
- Great for video editing
- Encoded with VirtualDub (using the built-in avi uncompressed codec)
- No options, it just automatically import the tga, import the audio, set the framerate and save it as an AVI file.
- Compressed videos:
- Not really recommended for video editing, it's more for "ready to watch" videos
- Encoded with FFmpeg (codec x264)
- There are some options to change the quality (video / audio)
- Overviews from Simple radar are now included in the application. (Enabled by default but you can change it from Settings => Theme).
- Added de_canals overview
- Round duration is now from round_start to round_end_officially ended events
- More accurate time deaths (seconds)
- Improved ESEA demos detection
- Fixed KPR counted twice in a round
- Fixed a possible swap teams with ESEA demos
- Timelines colors has been reworked to be more readable for dark and light themes
- A scroll bar has been added in the demos list for demos that have a long comment
- Thr current round number is now properly displayed in the round details view
- 3 columns have been added:
- Type of the stuff
- Seconds elapsed since the round freezetime ended
- Seconds elapsed since the beginning of the demo
- You can now select a single cell and copy its value in the clipboard (CTRL+C)
- You can now send sharecodes to https://csgo-stats.com
- Fixed download demo from sharecode may not work
- User's settings are now only saved when the application is properly closed to avoid possible unstable state at the next launch
- Added RWS column in players sheets
- Added Hungarian language
- Fixed some German typos
- Fixed possible error due to BOT throwing too much nades.
- The number of maximum analyzable demos at the same time is still 4 but now the program doesn't wait for the end of the current batch to start to analyze the next demo
- The Windows taskbar show progression during analyzes
- BATTLE PLATFORM has been added as demo sources (Since there is no auto detection, you have to manually change the demo's source)
- A "Corrupted" demo status has been added. If a demo has this status it means its file's header is corrupted and you will probably have an error during its analysis. It happens sometimes with ESEA demos.
- You will be warn before analyzing a corrupted demo
- You can now select "Corrupted" and "Error" demo's status from context menu
- Since the 11/28/2017 CSGO update, some demos analysis may fail, it's now fixed
- More accurate weapon detection
- Fixed various possible error
- The scoreboard has been reworked to improve readability
- You can now use your mousewheel to scroll horizontally on scoreboard
- A column "ATD" (Average Time Death) on the scoreboard has been added which indicates the average of seconds before that the player has been killed in the match
- The comment column has now an ellipsis for long comment and a tooltip is displayed on mouse hover
- The number of new cheaters detected from the suspects list is now displayed between paranthesis in the demos list
- The "cheater" column now indicates the number of cheaters in the game instead of "Yes" or "No"
- The "Settings" button is now more visible
- Ranks icons have been updated
- Fixed player's stats not updating when switching through demos
- Added ATD (Average Time Death) in "General" tab which indicates the average of seconds before that the player has been killed in the match
- Added "Time Death" column in "Rounds" tab which indicates how many seconds after the round started that the player has been killed
- You can now export all charts related to a player as a PNG file
- Heatmap points are more precise than before
- Added new dust2
- Fixed requests to csgostats.gg not working
- Brazilian / spanish adjustements
- Added flash matrix in Excel export
- Added killer / killed team's name in kills sheets
- Added killer / vitim is blinded column in kills sheets
- Added "time death" column in kills sheet
- Added avg time death column in players sheets
- Renamed "killed" to "victim" in excel export
- Fixed importing custom data backup from 2.10.0 and prior not working.
- Fixed wrong data due to pauses with eBot demos.
- Added Spanish.
- Fixed really slow data generation.
- Fixed sending multiple demos share code not working.
- Added player's team name in "players" sheet.
- Better demos unique ID to avoid demos removed from list.
- ESEA pug system may corrupt demos due to improper GOTV stop recording on server side. This issue may be solved by ESEA only, a message is now display in this case.
- Demos analyze has been reworked which include:
- Better pause / timeout handling with Valve demos (Atlanta 2017).
- Better overtimes detection.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Improved demos source detection.
- HLAE integration has been reworked, you don't have to wait for new CSGO Demos Manager releases to update HLAE used by the application. When enabling HLAE, you will be invited to download and install it automatically. When a new HLAE update is available a popup to download it is displayed at application startup (only if HLAE has been enabled).
- Added option to use the "Movie making config parent folder" HLAE option.
- Fixed missing translation files.
- Added German and Polish languages.
- Added ability to send multiple share code to third parties app.
- Added ability to download demos from share code.
- Fixed possible missing last share code character.
- Added a button to show all demos.
- Added ability to change demo's source from demo's details view.
- Added vertical lines on lists.
- Added columns CT and T team's name in rounds list.
- Added color on columns related to teams side on rounds list.
- Fixed account data filter not really applying on account selection.
- Fixed some typos.
- Added an option to change how many demos are displayed in the main demos list.
- Fixed possible crash on player's details view.
- Fixed possible crash when Steam is not installed.
- Fixed possible crash on startup when no Internet connexion detected.
- Added average RWS and clutches stats on overall view.
- Added shots / hits and accuracy on players details and rounds list.
- A message is now displayed if the current focused account is not in the demo that you are trying to watch highlights or lowlights.
- VDM files are now automatically removed when CSGO is closed.
- Added "Kills" sheet.
- Added "Kill matrix" sheet on single and multiple demos export.
- Fixed KPD displayed instead of KPR in "Players" sheet.
- Added a BOT flag on kill event (for killer / victim and assister) in JSON export.
- Missing round number on flashbang exploded event in JSON export.
Add translations system.
Current available languages are:
- Chinese (simplified)
- Add ability to export demos chat (Work only with demos coming from a server that has "tv_relaytextchat" set to a value different from "0" which is not the case for Valve matchmaking).
- Added new de_inferno support.
- Default CSGO demos folders are now detected when CSGO isn't installed on the main HDD.
- Better errors handling on app startup.
- Corrupted configuration file is now automatically deleted to avoid app crash on startup.
- Fixed possible crash on app startup.
- Added ability copy demos share code from context menu.
- Added ability to send share code to third parties application. At the moment it works only with csgostats.gg. If you are running an application that works with share code, feel free to contact me to add your application support.
- Reworked demos sources filter.
- Use placeholder on accounts combobox to gain spaces.
- "M4A1" is now "M4A1-S"
- Add ability to add accounts from https url and custom steam community link url.
- Fixed accounts nickname not saved on sync.
- Fixed PopFlash demos not working.
- Fixed possible wrong ADR when a player didn't make damages on last round.
- Fixed wrong bomb events count.
- Fixed wrong team trouble detection after halftime.
- Fixed team winner not set with ESEA demos.
- Fixed player that connected after warmup put in wrong team with Valve demos.
- Fixed clutch count not updated for the lasts rounds.
- Various fixes.
- Added new de_inferno.
- Split molotovs selection into molotovs / incendiaries.
- Split molotovs selection into molotovs / incendiaries.
- The BOT now send a notification when CSGO is closed to download your last demos on notification click.
- Add total and average match time.
- Fixed some stats not focused on selected account.
- Fixed demos with at least 1 no ranked player was ignored in rank chart.
- Fixed possible crash.
- Add "team_ct" and "team_t" fields in rounds data.
- Updated HLAE to 2.18.0.
- Added light / dark theme.
The dark theme is based on the previous one, adjustments has been done to have a more readable UI.
Theme is configurable from settings and the default theme is dark.
- Settings panel has been reworked.
- Added cancel button on perspective selection dialog (highlights / lowlights).
- Fixed "Show more demos" not working.
- Fixed account rank not updated after analysis.
- Fixed demos list stats not filtered on selected account after an analyze or a click on "Show more demos".
- Fixed account rank not updated after analysis.
- Fixed "No demos found" notification not displayed at startup.
- Fixed buttons state sometimes not updated.
- Fixed cache size not updated after a cache modification.
- Fixed selected account reset on sync nicknames.
- Improved demos list loading speed.
- Deleting demos now send it to recycle bin.
- Fixed possible crash on navigate to demo details.
- Overkill damages are now ignored.
- Added ESL demos source.
- Fixed wrong team winner on draw.
- Fixed missing team detection for players disconnected during warmup.
- Fixed possible missing rounds with some demos.
- Fixed RWS round.
- Demos archive are now downloaded into cache folder and extracted to the download folder set from settings.
It reduce files transfer in case of destination folder located on a network folder.
- Added an option to use custom highlights / lowlights generation (enabled by default).
Until now, the feature to watch highlights from player's POV and lowlights from enemy's POV used the built-in game feature.
Using this option avoid warmup kills and remove additional HUD elements.
- Updated smoke grenade sound.
- Fixed dates filter not working.
- Settings are now saved between application update.
- SteamID are parsed as string.
- Sides are parsed as string ("CT" or "T").
- Updated HLAE to 2.14.5.
- Fixed all rounds type displayed as "ECO".
- Reset UI on analyze from demo's details view.
- Better error handling on suspects list loading.
- Updated HLAE to 2.14.1.
- You can now navigate between demos from demo's details view.
- Added checkbox to show demos only for the selected account. A message is displayed if no demos are found for the selected account and the current folder (if there is one).
- Added app icon to the title bar.
- Demos list now display the number of clutches won instead of total clutches.
- "Won status" column is now hidden when no account is selected on demos list.
- Tweaked suspect / player row aspect to be more readable.
- Added search bar to suspects and whitelist view.
- Fixed "Watch player" context menu not working.
- Added suspects BOT.
The bot is a small windowless application, accessible from the systray that check if new suspects have been banned.
It's an independent application so you can run it without CSGO Demos Manager. By default the bot start with CSGO Demos Manager and is still running when the app is closed but you can change it from settings. More options are available by right clicking on the systray icon.
- Suspects list is now ordered by DSLB (days since last ban).
- Tweaked suspects / whitelist action bar.
- Suspect is now removed from suspects list when he is added to whitelist.
- Added "Move to whitelist" button.
- Better Steam API error handling.
- Added more keyboard shortcuts.
- Added windows .dem files assocciation.
You can now open .dem file from Windows explorer. It will start CSGO Demos Manager and display the demo details view (you can watch the demo from it).
- Only one app instance launchable (manager and bot).
- Better offline support.
- Downloads are now cancellable.
- Added "get setpos command" button.
When you click on it, the result of the "getpos" console command is copied to your clipboard. This command give you the X, Y, Z and eyes angles positions. You just have to paste the command into your console to teleport you to the player's position when he thrown the stuff.
- You have to set sv_cheats 1 on your server.
- If the player was too near of an object it can corrupt the position ingame.
- If the player was moving while throwing the stuff, you will not have the same result.
- Improved demos source detection.
- Fixed 1st round detected as 2nd round with some CEVO demos.
- Added graph scaling (day /month) on rank graph.
- Added more fields to JSON export.
- Open sourced installer script.
- Fixed "Stuffs" button missing from details view.
- Better save dialog for multiple export.
- Added player stats view. It allows to watch quickly player's kills, clutches and displays rounds / weapons / economy / damages stats and graphs.
- Added ESEA RWS (Round Win Share).
Due to missing damages events or algorithm variances, RWS may differ from ESEA website.
- Open kills are now split into "entry kills" (first kill by a T) and "entry hold kills" (first kill by a CT).
- ESEA analyzes now use ESEA assists threshold (51+ damages).
- Fixed wrong matchmaking match date.
- Various fixes.
- Fixed possible app crash at startup if CSGO isn't detected.
- Fixed app crash when using heatmap with custom maps.
- Added "Watch player" to details view context menu.
- Fixed demos re-downloaded everytime.
- Added option to ignore bans occured before the demo's date.
- Added 1vX / 1vX won / 1vX loss / 1vX won % columns on players sheets.
- Added ability to export demos data to JSON.
- Updated HLAE to 2.12.0.
- Fixed .info files incorrectly named causing wrong match date.
- Fixed demos with same date as the date end filter were ignored.
- Demo's VDM files are now automatically removed if they are not necessary.
- Adjusted lowlights / highlights playback timings.
- Fixed possible incorrect path line on overview.
- Ignore BOT kills.
- Added a button to delete all VDM files.
- Surrender detection is now supported with no Valve demos.
- No more window dialog on demos analyze if total demos is less than 50.
- Added ability to download last matchmaking demos.
- Added ability to watch highlights from enemies POV and lowlights from player POV.
- Fixed winner team not detected with some eBot demos.
- Fixed wrong winner team with some demos.
- Fixed demo stats reset at the end of the analyze with some eBot demos.
- Fixed wrong end reason.
- Added ability to watch specific player's stuffs with fast forwarding.
- Selecting a flashbang now display the list of players flashed.
- Updated de_cache picture.
- Adjusted de_cache coordinates.
- Added ability to change demo's status from details view.
- Added "Watch" to rounds list context menu.
- Added date and demo id columns.
- Added ability to display demos for multiple selected suspects.
- Fixed new banned counter not refreshed at startup.
- Updated HLAE to 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed crash on startup for some users.
- Fixed empty demos list for some users.
- When you click on "Watch" for a kill or a stuff, the camera auto focus on the related player.
- Analyze speed has been improved.
- Fixed analyze not starting with some demos.
- Fixed possible error related to decoys.
- Fixed wrong scores for some demos.
- Don't show an error when the Steam API is down.
- Updated HLAE to 22.214.171.124.
- Fixed wrong winner team with valve demos.
- Improved strartup time.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Last rank detection is now faster (may be slow the first time).
- Added stuffs finder feature. It allows you to see quickly from a map overview all stuffs thrown during a match. You can watch it by clicking on the watch button (you have to focus on the player when the demo has started).
- Added trade kills / trade deaths detection. A trade kill is when the killer revenged a teammate within the next 4 seconds following his teammate death. A trade death is when the player killed is revenged maximum 4 seconds after its death. Example: Gary is killed by Gunner. 2 seconds after Gunner is killed by Zed. Gary got 1 trade death and Zed 1 trade kill.
- Fixed wrong winner team with some eBot demos.
- Fixed possible last round missing with Valve demos.
- Fixed players score and X kills not updated at the last round with Valve demos.
- Fixed wrong kills calculation related to BOT with MM demos.
- Overwatch file (myassignedcase.dem) is now ignored.
- More granular selection. You are now able to select any round(s), player(s) and side(s).
- Added operation wildfire maps support.
- Added ability to focus stats on a date range. Start / End dates are available from settings and can be changed at any time.
- Added HLTV rating on overall view.
- Fixed wrong HE grenade stats.
- Fixed missing Tec-9 stats.
- Added ability to export data for a specific account. If an account is selected or if a player is selected from the demo details view, the export will focus on this player. A popup is displayed before exporting to remind the user that he is going to export for a specific player.
- Added rounds sheet on multiple export.
- Added trade kills, trade deaths and ticks columns.
- Fixed possible crash with some demos.
- Fixed wrong headshot %.
- Demos list has now a "pagination" system. It displays 50 demos at first then 50 more when you click on the button "Show more demos". When you select all demos and click on analyze, a dialog will ask you if you want to analyze only the selection or the whole current folder.
- All columns are now sortable.
- Added "Copy playdemo command" to demos list context menu. Useful to avoid lags with FaceIt demos started automatically.
- Added operation wildfire maps preview.
- Added HLTV rating column on demos list when an account is selected.
- Added "ticks" column on demos list.
- Improved combobox colors.
- Folder selection is now disabled while analyzing.
- Fixed missing loading messages not displayed.
- KPR / DPR are now 2 distinct columns on demos list.
- Fixed HE Grenades not drawn.
- Updated HLAE to 126.96.36.199.
- Don't search for account rank if analyzed demos are not Valve demos.
- Fixed players name not showing.
- Fixed demos selection not updated after an analyze.
- Fixed search last rank message not displayed at startup.
- Added color point on rank graph (win / lost / tied).
- Fixed error when exporting multiple demos.
- Parallel analyzes are now limited to 4 demos at the same time.
- Fixed inverted surrendered team.
- Ignore no Valve demos when searching the last rank.
- Minor fixes.
- Fixed some typos.
- Tables are more responsive when scrolling.
- Updated HLAE to 188.8.131.52.
- Fixed weapons detection with demos after the 12/09/2015 update.
- Added R8 Revolver.
- Added jump / crouch kill detection.
- Multiple demos analyze is now parallel.
- Analyze is now cancellable on home view.
- Surrendered game are now detected and flagged as "Win (S)" or "Lost (S)" if a account is selected.
- Fixed overtimes detection on eBot / Faceit demos.
- Various fixes.
- Added round view. It displays kills / players information and a timeline for a specific round. You can watch a particular kill but ATM you will have to focus on the player when the demo has started (It starts some seconds before the kill occurred).
- All tables has been redesigned to be more nice and "modern".
- Buttons text are now more visible.
- Added jump / crouch kill column on home and details view.
- Loading messages are more consistent on home view
- Fixed damages stats not updated on UI.
- Added "show player demos" from scoreboard.
- Added F5 keyboard shortcut to refresh demos.
- Minor fixes.
- Added flashbang stats view. Credits go to PascalTheAnalyst for its analyze idea and its tool FlashReport. This view allows you to see how long a player / team flashed an other player / team and how many flashbangs have been throwed.
- Added multiple Excel export. When you select several demos, you can now select between "single" or "mutiple". If you select "multiple", it will export demo's data into a single file for each demo that you selected. If you select "single", data from demos selected will be merged into a single file.
- Added more stats (flashbang, smoke, jump kill...).
- Demo analyze is started before exporting if it's required.
- Added option accessible from settings to use only data of demos in the selected folder.
- Added ADR (Average Damages per Round) on overall stats.
- Progression stats are now weekly instead of monthly.
- Added kill velocity graph that display your average velocity when you killed someone by weapon group.
- Added crouch kill graph that display your kill % when you was ducking.
- Added kills matrix that allow you to see how many times a player killed an other player.
- Added death event (it allow you to see where you are dead).
- Added option to log only kills.
- Added "go to suspect demos" from right click.
- Display cache size on settings (Due to new stats, 1 demo data file takes about 1.5MB on your HDD).
- Added ability to remove demos data from cache.
- Updated HLAE to 184.108.40.206.
- Fixed Steam community URL not recognized when adding an account.
- Added rounds count, KPR, ADR, DPR and clutch won % on stats overall.
- Fixed demos list empty when a .info file is too old.
- Improved clutch detection.
- Fixed missing players connected after the match has started.
- Fixed inverted teams name on some eBot demos.
- Fixed wrong players xKills values on Valve demos.
- Fixed players kills and score not updated at the last round on eBot demos.
- Fixed 3K same as 2K value on round list.
- Improved analyze with old FaceIt demos.
- Fixed multiple stats wrong after half match.
- MS Visual C++ RP is now included to avoid error when using HLAE.
- Updated HLAE to version 220.127.116.11.
- Added whitelist to ignore specific player from ban check.
Due to HLAE integration, the x64 version is not available anymore. If you installed a previous x64 version, please uninstall it to avoid conflicts.
You will have to re-add your custom folders if you had.
- Added moviemaker mode (Half-Life Advanced Effects integration).
- Added ability to use multiple accounts.
- Added ability to remove demos.
- Added PopFlash demos source.
- Added last rank detected picture of the selected account on main view.
- Added avatar, rank, ban (VAC/OW) on scoreboard.
- Buttons bar has been re-organized.
- Added scroll bar on details view for low resolution.
- Added ability to hide/show demo info (left side) on details view.
- Added map image preview on details view.
- Banned players are highlighted in red on the scoreboard.
- Added browse button on main view.
- Tweaked open/entry kills view to gain visibility.
- Added dedicated stats section for current user account.
- Added overall stats.
- Added rank graph evolution.
- Added weapons stats.
- Added maps stats.
- Added a section that display damages value and repartition (hitboxes). Work only with demos created after the 30/06/2015 CSGO update.
- Added KPR (Kill Per Round), APR (Assist Per Round) and DPR (Death Per Round) stats.
- Added round type (eco / semi-eco / force buy / normal). Not 100% accurate.
- Improved equipment teams value detection.
- Improved eBot and new FaceIt demos analysis.
- Fixed wrong tick rounds detection.
- Fixed possible demo not found.
- Better POV demos detection.
- Fixed crash when a folder contains a corrupted demos.
- removed ability to use features not working with POV demos.
- Various bugfixes.
- Added a button to display demos within the suspect played.
- Added a filter to show only banned suspects.
- Added ability to use custom launch parameters.
- CSGO is now re-launched when you click on "watch" while the game is running.
- Fixed watch buttons disabled when Steam is installed on multiple HDD.
- Fixed -novid parameter ignored.
- Added bomber on overview animation
- Updated data.
- Fixed error while getting suspects information.
- Fixed analyze for demos after the 16/09/2015 CSGO update.
- Fixed wrong rounds tick value.
- Added ability to export/import custom data.
- Added de_train (heatmap / overview).
- Various fix bug.
- Added "Overview" feature that allow to watch rounds on an animated map overview.
- Heatmap system has been re-written to reduce dependencies and avoid possible crash for some users.
- Added more options to heatmap generation (side, round, player, opacity).
- Added CEVO demos support.
- Added FaceIt source.
- Demos which has failed during analyze are now marked as "not analyzable" and are filterable.
- Added HLTV rating system (players are sorted by rating on scoreboard).
- Removed unnecessary data from serialization (less memory used).
- Fixed analyze on recent eBot demos.
- Improved demo's source detection.
- Added an option to show only user's stats.
- Added options to hide/show columns.
- Added comment below demos list.
- Added demos status (to watch / watched) legend below demos list.
- Added ability to sort demos by date / source.
- Added ability to navigate through app with mouse4/mouse5 buttons.
- While analyzing several demos, if one or more failed, the list of demos that have failed is displayed at the end of analyze.
- Added comment, status (win/lose/draw), duration, clutch count and framerate columns.
- Improved UI on low resolutions.
- Added an option to display date in European format (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Scores on scoreboard are now colored and more readable.
- Headshot column is now on 2 columns (headshot number and headshot %).
- Added an errors log file (You can navigate to it from settings).
- A message is now displayed if the user didn't set his SteamID and try to use a functionality that required it.
- Fixed selected row lost focus when navigate through app.
- Fixed buttons state didn't update sometimes.
- Added game ban detection (Overwatch ban).
- Added ability to add all players from demos to suspects list.
- Added ability to add all players seen to suspects list.
- Suspects feature is now disabled when there is no Internet connection (avoid popup errors).
- Fixed wrong open / entry kills values on ESEA demos after half match.
- Fixed wrong kills values on Valve demos.
- If a demo which has been analyzed is moved to an other folder, data will be removed from cache.
- Added demos source filter.
- Added demos date field.
- Added highlights / lowlights from scoreboard.
- Added "general" sheet to Excel export.
- Added team name on "Players" sheet to Excel export.
- Fix a bug where users that doesn't have CSGO installed on the default Steam folder could not watch demos.
- If folders list is empty it doesn't save anymore the last folder viewed.
- Prevent duplicate folders.
- Fixed typo Loose = loss
- Renamed "SteamID 64" instead of "SteamID"
- Added "%" in "Most Headshots player"
- Fixed headshots count on Valve demos
- Original WPF / C# release
- Original C++ release